Search results

1. S

Bank Names

Something has happened and now my first three banks are labeled bank 7, 8, 9. I did not make this change, nor can I find anywhere in the editor to change the name of the banks. This isn't a showstopper per se, but a little confusing. Any insight on how this could have happened and how to...
  2. S

Ext Switch to load specific page

I use my primary page button to alternate between presets and loops. I always want to have one click between those two. I did this by setting the min and max to 1 and 2 respectively. But I have a page for some delay options. I would like to be able to toggle between a different page and back...
  3. S

Tonal Recall tempo issues on Preset Load

I am using my PBX to control via MIDI a Line 6 M5, a CBA Tonal Recall and a Red Panda Tensor. Everything is working well for the most part, but I have noticed some strange behavior with the Tempo of my presets. I have not changed or setup any Tempos for presets, MIDI Clock is currently set to...
  4. S

Resolved: IA Mode for Tesnor Looper Control - stops loop playback when changing presets, I want it to keep playing.

New User Here, I've been having a great time learning all the ins and outs of my new pbc 6x. I am almost "there" on this one particular setup. I have replaced the Function button "Hold" to trigger IA Mode and I have set up IA buttons for Page 1 to control my Red Panda Tensor. This works great...
Back