Search results

1. skracus

Looking for MasterrmindGTEditor-4.4.1.dmg EDIT: RESOLVED

EDIT: Not necessary. Found 4.4.2 on the website and was able to connect.
  2. skracus

Trying to reach RJM.

Sorry to have to post this here. Have not heard back from support regarding a replacement parts issue. Went through the support channels but maybe it fell through the cracks? Hoping maybe Ron sees this and can get me going.
  3. skracus

Buttons working in reverse?

Not sure why but all my buttons are working in reverse. Whatever the button, it becomes active when the button is released not when it is pressed. Had to have been something I did. MMGT System functions work on the press though. Any ideas? MMGT22 FW 4.2.3 running with Axe-Fx III
  4. skracus

Is it possible for the GT to display the Axe-Fx III Tempo Value?

Just curious. It would be handy if the tap tempo button was able to display the actual value of the Axe-Fx III tempo in addition to its flash rate.
  5. skracus

MMGT22, Axe-FX XL, Scenes and a real amp that needs switching

Hello Ron! I've a quick question. Is it possible set up the MMGT22 to run the Axe-Fx II XL using scenes and send CC to a Mase Boogie JP-2C to change channels? For example S1 and S2 would use Amp Chanl 1, S3 & S4 Amp Chanl 2 and S5 & S6 Amp channel 3. I'm running the JP-2C with a load box/ Cab IR...
  6. skracus

Need sticky for Enhancement Ideas

Here's one.... Most presets switch the amp channels and because they do I've chosen to put the amp functions on page 2. If there were a way permanently display the function switch's of the RG across the top of the main screen it would be a nice visual indicator. Or maybe the ability to use a...
  7. skracus

New question

Hi Ron, As I create all these IA buttons I was curious if it would be possible down the road to configure which buttons were visible on each page at the preset level. Basically tell the MMGT which IA's to display in which button location dynamically per preset. Using some of these midi pedals...
  8. skracus

Setting up an IA for the Digitech Whammy DT

Hi Ron, I've been working on an approach to setting up an IA(s) to control the Whammy DT. What I've come up with so far is an IA that has three functions. 1) A CC toggle that turns on a loop in the RG-16 then off when pressed again. 2) A PC change to the whammy to turn on the shallow detune...
  9. skracus

EXT SW0 - EXT SW3

Hi Ron, Question, and I apologize if I missed it in the manual. Is it possible to set up EXT SW0 - EXT SW3 at the preset level. For example on preset 1 I'd like to use a PS-100 sustain pedal in EXT SW 0 to activate loop 1 of the RG-16 while I have the pedal depressed and then off as soon as I...
Back