Search results

1. B

External Tap Tempo setup with AutoTap feeding analog delay

Thought i’d mention. i was using the “tooltips” fairly heavily when learning the MMEditor. maybe i’m more nerdy than your average user, but even just altering the tooltip on that setting could be a simple enhancement
  2. B

Naming is the hardest thing in software in my opinion, thanks for the help as always !!!
  3. B

To simplify, i removed the external switch cable until i can swap to a TRS end (and possibly add an led). I was able to, using the device, set the function button up to be a tap tempo. It wasn’t sending the relay clicks but was changing the master tempo. I linked it to the macro and now that...
  4. B

I can’t seem to find the full docs on this and my setup is a bit off but wanted to be sure i get on the correct path. First, lemme say i love the unit and am beyond happy that i swapped. The units i had before had switches that ONLY worked “on up” due to long press sensing and personally...
  5. B

USING STEREO EFFECTS

thanks for the quick reply and that makes sense... so put slightly different, loops 7-10 are stereo, you can use all mono pedals or all true stereo in/out pedals, if you mix/match, the ring connection becomes terribly important :) I will wire loops 7,8,9 with ring-disconnects on the sends and...
  6. B

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Wouldn't mind a sanity check here. As soon as I started contemplating running an H9 in stereo and building split cables I starting pondering parallel and mixing, etc. I thought i was overthinking it but nope, need to prevent shorting things to ground and worry about splitting mono to stereo...
  7. B

Switcher swap - upgrade to PBC10

Almost done, old switchers were too small for my big feet and i didn't like the switching actuation logic. I was gonna re-house that dano pedal but there's not too much room for that, may leave it in plastic. I started to wonder about parallel and stereo options on loops 8-10 and i think i...
Back