Search results

1. J

new member questions

I saw the videp of building the pedalboard just the other day. Watched it again. I think building a full RJM pedalboard is what i`ll do! Basic,Simple, and Quality components. As mentioned earlier,I`ve had enough level adjusting and tweaking. Someone else can work that(G) out. I want to have fun...
  2. J

phantom power for Mastermind

Thanks!
  3. J

Great. Although all I wanted was 15 feet length. Don't need 30'.The features listed on this ad say from fc to power something else but I guessing it's the same thing from power supply to power FC? And most important what is criteria of ac/DC adapter? Or power requirements of mastermind?Not to...
  4. J

new member questions

Jay; In your first paragraph right after welcome Jeff, you said it all. I`m using a JVM which is midi supported and gsystem. I don`t have a MEG. The cause of the problem...adda conversion...agree. I have the 1st version of gsystem with my own buffer in front. I`m all level adjusted and tweaked...
  5. J

Is there a Midi cable with 7pin(for mastermind) on one end and on the other end a splittail 5pin midi(JVM) and 9-12v dc power connector for adapter wall wart to provide phantom power? This would connect Marshall JVM and mastermind with one clean cable. Used only for channell and mode and amp`s...
  6. J

Switching channels and master volume on Marshall JVM

why don`t you want to program another preset on the jvm? I have the 210 and g system. I change channells,modes and volumes 1or two with presets. Maybe i misunderstood?
  7. J

new member questions

Does it work? How is it hooked up . Please be specific for that IS the problem!
  8. J

new member questions

Hi; I`m jeff. I have a Marshall JVM 210H, and a G system from TC electronics. My amp dosen`t sound nearly as good through the G system as when i play directly from guitar to amp. Not good. I`m not sure but it seems even with no effects on, just using the channell/mode switching not right...
Back