Search results

1. M

Firmware Update

I have not updated my GT in quite a while. Should I do updates sequentially or can I update to latest? Also I am doing a complete redo so I will not need to keep or restore any presets. Thanks
  2. M

HELP !!! MMGT just died.‏

I was practicing at home, all the screens began to fade several turned just to colors, then they all faded out and now its dead. Unplug power and plug back in and you can see each screen dimly light. Try to connect with editor and it says unable to connect. Help !!!!!
  3. M

Pod HD Pro X IA/CC Issue

Hi All, I am adding a Pod HD Pro to my setup and am having trouble. I have set up the GT and the Pod and it is responding to program changes. I've added the buttons for the footswitches and I can turn effects off and on from the GT. Its when I call up a preset, the stored IAs are not changing...
  4. M

New setup with MMGT10

Hi All. Hopefully someone can help with a new setup. I currently have the MMGT controlling a Line 6 M13 and have added a Pod HD Pro X. The way iI use it is to setup Presets for each song and with each preset have different IA configurations to send on/off signals to the M13 to change buttons...
  5. M

Midi Tap Tempo

I am using a GT10 and all of my buttons are assigned but i need a master tap tempo input pedal. Any suggestions? Also how would it be implemented?
  6. M

MMGT 10 and the Editor

Wanting to do some editing before my MMGT 10 arrives. Is there a special process for working with the MMGT 10?
Back