Search results

1. N

Questions re: PBC 10

1) zero concerns with having trails when switching, just select it in the editor. 2) I use kill dry for my wet effects as I run a wet/dry/wet setup. I know a lot of opinions on this both ways, but I swear by it. Give it a try both ways and see what you think. 3) So to run a mono pedal in loops 7...
  2. N

Setting outputs A and B as independents

So you can do this in a round about kind of way. I run a stereo wet dry wet setup. I split my signal coming into my board with a custom Goodwood audio junction. Then I have my dirt pedals in loops 1-4 and those are switchable with the 4/5 insert point. So in the first configuration they with...
  3. N

I don’t understand scenes.

Just to clarify, are you having your PBC control scene in something external? (ie. Abelton) OR Are you talking about songs/setlist?
  4. N

PBC Advice for Wet/Dry/Wet with Ambikab Jr.

Hey James, So to your points, most of which I have had in the past with my PBC10 and since fixed: 1/3) The noise floor could be for a variety of reasons, most of which are power related. But there are a few which were not, here are some tips... A) Make sure you're using a high quality...
Back