Search results

1. H

H90 and PBC squealing like a piggy!

Thanks for the reply—no, unresolved. I have only been feeding it the send from the DAW to keep it clean and simple. I may have one more ground loop thing to check, so will experiment further. (BTW, I like your handle. I’m from the froggy side of the pond. )
  2. H

H90 is powered with factory power supply. I will try moving it to another outlet. Turning on/off buffer had no effect. Loops 2-4 are gain pedals.
  3. H

The only thing that is working as a temporary workaround is to insert the H90 pre section in the PBC Out 1-4/In 5-6. But I need to figure out how to put in either in front of PBC or in loop 1.
  4. H

Are you referring to the first “pre” loop of H90? If so, I have experimented with both and no combination solves issue.
  5. H

No, it doesn’t matter which preset H90 is on. The only thing that stops the squeal is turning the PBC loop off. Loop on and pedal bypassed still squeals.
  6. H

So, when I attempt to either insert the H90 "pre section" (input/output 1) in PBC loop 1 or in front of the PBC, it will start squealing on any gained amp setting. I have been through all the H90 line/instrument permutations and have also tried the ISO button on PBC. What on earth am I doing...
  7. H

Suhr PT15 channel switching with PBC10

Hi Ron, Can you please let me know if Thursday am would be a good time to drop off the unit. I’ll be heading up to Lake Elsinore for the day, so please let me know how early I could swing by. I thought I had your email, but not coming up? Thanks, John
  8. H

Cool, glad we found the culprit. Yes, I’d be happy to bring it in after this next week if that works for you. How long would I need to be without my little pedal brain?
  9. H

Thanks for the speedy reply—I think we’re on to something. The FN switch number 1 indicator comes on on the PBC when I switch the boost for the Bella head in, but the 3/4 on/off commands from the new PT15 presets are not making this happen. But, I see no lock icons in the editor for FN...
  10. H

Thank you—I think I have tried all the combinations, but the amp stays on ch1 regardless. The only thing that seems to be having an effect is inverting one or more of the two function switches. Inverting both sets it on channel 3 for all combinations I tired, and inverting only FS3 of 3 and 4...
  11. H

Ron, could you be so kind as to help provide me the potential settings I should program in the MM editor for my PBC 10 for FnSwitch 3 and 4 to switch a 3 channel amp with TRS? I thought it would be ch1: FS3off, FS4off; ch2 FS3on, FS4off; Ch3 FS3on, FS4on. But, this is not getting me past Ch1...
  12. H

Thanks Ron, that is exactly what I was hoping to hear. Yes, we’re harvesting a new crop of watermelons down here on the farm!
  13. H

Hello RJM folks, Before I blow up my new amp and/or PBC, I'd appreciate any info on how to best make channel switching happen here. With 25 years of channel switching amps, I've only used MIDI. Thank you, John
Back