Search results

1. Jared_P_92

Almost finished…for now. (Pbc-10)

Still missing a few additions but the most recent picture I have. Bottom left will have a vertex boost. Top middle will have a chase bliss mood. And the middle will have a small footprint octave pedal. This board sees multiple settings. I play as a session guitarist. Write on the side for an...
  2. Jared_P_92

Strymon Big Sky pre-delay issue

CONFIRMED FIX. Just in case someone has this issue and comes looking for the solution. My BigSky needed an update. MIDI clock was coming from the pbc-10 to my midi capable pedals. Since the BigSky had not been updated to current firmware. The parameters did not have an option to turn MIDI clock...
  3. Jared_P_92

I have only tried turning off midi clock for the global settings on the big sky. I have not tried turning it off on the PBC. I will try turning it off on the PBC when I get a chance. If that is the issue. Then how should I go about running my tempo to my delay for each preset? I would rather not...
  4. Jared_P_92

It doesn’t happen when using the BigSky manually. Only when changing it with the PBC. At the risk of sounding dumb, how do I post the setup file? I’ve only had the PBC-10 for a week so I am very new to everything with it.
  5. Jared_P_92

Ok so I am pretty new to the pbc-10. I put it on my board this past week. Everything functions as it should with one exception. No matter what I do. The pre-delay on my Big Sky automatically takes like 4 seconds. So it sounds very weird. When I change banks I can manually change the pre-delay...
Back