Search results

1. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Thanks for your assistance. I have a replacement device. Can you confirm the following steps are correct for using 4cm with either 1 or 2 amps: - PCB: Set Insert Loop Send = Stereo - PCB: Set Insert Loop Return = Stereo - PCB: Set Output = Stereo - Config 1: When plugged into 1x amp - use Left...
  2. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Many thanks - I'll take it in today.
  3. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

In terms of next steps - (and really needing a working unit for professional gigging) - I have reach out to and advised the store I purchased on that I am having issues with the device. I'm hoping for a quick turn around E.g. replacement of this device with a new one, as opposed to send and...
  4. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Buttons will work only on page 1. I did also notice that the "Function" button will intermittently take several (+4) seconds to engage the next page. And yes - not being able to connect via USB to multiple computers suggests some hardware issue.
  5. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Hi - unfortunately the device will: a) no longer enter the setup menu (see attached video) (thus allowing factory reset) nor b) connect to the editor software (which has been attempted on multiple mac computers with multiple USB ports and cables. I'm essentially unable to control it as of now?
  6. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Local was set on one of the presets on page 1. Thanks
  7. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Just awaiting my TRS to TS cable to arrive. Don't know if it's related - but when I created an additional loops page (Loops2) - when scrolling via the function button - when arriving at Loop2 - another press of the Function button wouldn't take me to Switches (Page 5) - and all the device...
  8. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Understood. I'll get one and revert back.
  9. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Yup - have 2xTRS and 1xInsert on hand
  10. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

OK- how best to do that? I'm in Melbourne, Australia! (Alternatively is there something you could step me through remotely? I'm reasonably adept technically, to a point:)
  11. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Hi same issue - I tested with an additional two amplifiers.
  12. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

No, I'll try that and revert back. Is this to eliminate an amp as the issue, out of curiosity?
  13. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Yes understood regarding the return being an input. Specifically the weak signal I'm referring to is the overall rig signal when that "side" of the return is used. To clarify i can successfully use either output a/b going to amp fx return and either INS send L/R going to the amp input, but can...
  14. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Hi:) I have narrowed down the (repeatable) issue after performing multiple tests. The INS loop has both SEND and RETURN set to STEREO. Both OUPUT A and B are enabled. This is to allow 4CM for a two amp rig. Each of the OUTPUTS going to amp FX loop RETURN function with a normal signal. Each of...
  15. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

I have a humno on the power to the amp which has rectified previous ground loop issues. Can you recommend an iso transformer for the return? A link would be great and I'll try that next:)
  16. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Hi - yes stock amps with series fx loop. I did do a switch test - the result was i can run either amp successfully in isolation (so either combo of ins1/output1 or ins2/output2 works - but not at the same time. *I will double check - I haven't somehow :"criss-crossed": the ins1/2 and output 1/2...
  17. J

PCB 6X 4CM Assistance

Hello - any assistance would be much appreciated. Routing: I have the pcb6x routed to two jcm 800's - as per page 18 of the manual. Using correct insert cables. The outputs (1and2) are also going via a source audio EQ2 pedal which I have set to stereo in/stereo out configuration. E.g. pcb6x...
  18. J

RJM PCB 6x Volume

Hi Team, My question is: Can a preset be configured with an altered volume output from unity. E.g. Preset 1 has output volume of 0db and Preset 2 has volume output of +2db. Essentially giving a volume "bump" via switching presets? Note: Without using anything external such as a volume pedal...
Back