Search results

1. D

Trying to control GT22 from Pro Tools. It does not behave as stated in the manual

This was, indeed, the solution. Thanks for the clarity. Might be time for an update to the manual!
  2. D

Trying to control GT22 from Pro Tools. It does not behave as stated in the manual

Ok, thanks for the info. I never would have figured this out otherwise. I still haven’t confirmed your way works, but will confirm ASAP and return with my findings.
  3. D

Thanks for the reply, but I’m a little confused. Are you saying that my MIDI commands aren’t correct to the literature, or that they are correct, but the gear isn’t behaving as the literature suggests? Per the manual: To select the first preset in the third song: CC#32, value 2 PC#0 The...
  4. D

I’ll have to confirm the address, but it’s loading a “Test Patch” created at some point. MIDI Monitor confirms that Pro Tools is only sending the intended messages. Edit: “Test Patch” is Preset 0 in the “Presets” page of the Editor. Here are my global settings and “Devices” page.
  5. D

Hello. This is my first time using a Mastermind controller. I need to trigger the start of about 10 songs in Setlist mode from a session in ProTools. I have read the manual, and tried to do this in both configurations listed in the manual. Neither configuration is triggering the expected...
Back