Search results

1. A

Building a custom external foot switch.

Hi Ron, I've just completed my new board, centered around the GT, for Ableton use. I've built a nice little I/O box and if I have the room, I'd like to add an extra switch or two with lights the top of the I/O box. I was wondering if you could tell me part numbers for the switches used in the...
  2. A

Song Menu highlights wrong song from setlist

I posted this off-handed in the feature request thread, but figured I should create a real thread since i'm not sure if it's a feature or a bug. When in setlist mode while the third song in the set is active (for example), the song menu highlights the third song of all songs, rather than the...
  3. A

Momentary Note or Allow Momentary Switches to follow IA Cycle

I'm trying to set up a single footswitch to send a sequence of note messages. I can do this with IA Cycle, but then all of the notes hold forever. The Momentary mode on the foot switch prevents the switch from continuing through the cycles, and there is no "Momentary Note" as there is with CC...
  4. A

USB MIDI Merge and USB power.

If I'm understanding correctly, the GT can accept MIDI through the USB B port. Does this mean the GT could host a USB MIDI keyboard controller and merge in it's output with the output of the GT? If so, does the USB B port supply enough power for bus-powered USB keyboards (~300mA)? Even when the...
Back