Search results

1. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

Thanks for that info Ron. I am away from my equipment on vacation at the moment but, I will check this out when I return and let you know what I find.
  2. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

@rjmmusic Ron, I'm fairly certain where this problem is coming from now. It only occurs whenever I am merging MIDI into a single 7-PIN MIDI cable. I have tried two separate RJM Power Adapter Boxes (One has never been used until I began troubleshooting this problem), I have ordered a brand new...
  3. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

Thanks Alexander! I Checked the Preset Mapping and it is off. FWIW, I haven't had any issues since I switched to the configuration I mentioned in my last post. Since this issue is so intermittent, and has happened to you as well, I'm not rushing to say it's solved. I will continue trying to see...
  4. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

@Alexander I do not think I have Preset Mapping turned on on the Axe-Fx. I'm not positive where to check to verify? I do not use Song Mode on the GT. It has happened when using the GT exclusively. Odd thing is, when it does get into this "cycle" I can still go to whatever presets I choose...
  5. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

I really appreciate your help Ron. If there's anything you want me ro try on my side, just let me know. I don't have your knowledge but, I'm willing to try whatever is needed to get to a solution.
  6. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

@rjmmusic Ron, I've still been trying to isolate this issue to no avail. I'm now uncertain that it's associated with the Preset Menu because it has done it without assigning that function to any buttons. I thought it was linked to assigning the Multiplexer in the Axe-Fx III to a button but, that...
  7. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

Understood. Much thanks for your help with this, Ron.
  8. A_Rhodes

Preset Menu Problems

Ron, I've been having issues with the Preset Menu in my settings. After a while, mine seems to suddenly limit itself to one Bank of presets. The menu shows all my presets but when I choose one that doesn't fit into the Bank of 128 that it has randomly chosen (1-128;129-256, etc.) it just goes to...
  9. A_Rhodes

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

Thanks for sharing this again, Ian. Your settings are so well thought out I can think of very little, if anything I could add to improve them. Quite a swiss army knife of features!
  10. A_Rhodes

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

I actually feel that your configuration gives Axe-Fx III users the most bang for your buck. Very flexible in so many ways. Thanks for sharing!
  11. A_Rhodes

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.2.3 / EDITOR 4.2.0

Yes, Ron...thank you very much! The GT is amazing in it's flexibility and yet, one of the most intuitive controllers I have owned.
  12. A_Rhodes

Minor issue with tempo display

Poll State is the GT unit "polling" the status of the Axe-Fx III to keep the status of Presets, Scenes, Effects, etc. etc. current on the GT. So, if you want the semblance of bi-directional midi, yes, it must be on.
  13. A_Rhodes

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.1.1

Hey Ron, I finally got to install the new firmware & everything is working just fine now. Thanks for all your help and hard work in resolving this!
  14. A_Rhodes

Ron, it happens with me as soon as I tap the System Info button. The main screen reads Updating Firmware and when the top left LCD screen shows the bootloader, the second row of buttons and the first button in the third row (Factory Reset) is all that is lit, and Bank Up or Down is not on any of...
  15. A_Rhodes

bobruz, are you still experiencing these issues? If not, could you tell me what you may have done to rectify them?
  16. A_Rhodes

Hey Ron. Yes, the Bank Up & Down buttons still cycle through, and when I go to the Setup Menu, it goes into the weird Bootloader process and the only way I can stop it is by powering down for a few seconds. It powers back up as it should but, as soon as I tap the Bank Up or Down, it starts all...
  17. A_Rhodes

I just got the screen to come up after System Info. After Switches it reads 000000
  18. A_Rhodes

Ron, I did what you asked with the new firmware and, as soon as I clicked on the System Functions button, the main screen shows Updating Firmware and the smaller screens above the 4 switches on the left side start showing MMGTB Boot V 1.0. It starts at the top and as the progress bar on the...
  19. A_Rhodes

Ron, I seem to be having an issue with the new firmware. Once it's installed, whenever I tap the Bank Up or Down buttons, the MMGT 22 cycles through all the banks until it reaches the end, then it just freezes. When I go back to 3.0.2 I no longer have this issue. I'm running Windows 10 and am...
Back