Search results

1. C

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Have you actually been able to write via the method described? I can get the devices to read totally fine. Then when I hit write it looks like they update but when I click a different preset and go back to the previously "written" preset them it shows that nothing was actually written.
  2. C

In Loop Mode...(which is really IA mode)

Yes. Put those four buttons in a group. The group will make it so that only one can be on at a time. That is how I run my overdrives. I have 4 of them in a group and then I have one not in that group which acts like a boost so I can add the boost to any of those 4 individually but I can never...
  3. C

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Same here. I have tried everything. Can't get it to write. reads and backs up fine but can't do anything in terms of writing to the device.
  4. C

Midi/Timeline Tap Tempo Issue

I have the double blinking tempo light happening but with a different scenario. Where did you find the master clock settings on the timeline? Do you mean the midi clock in the global parameters? Thanks!
  5. C

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Hmm okay i'll check it out. It seems that the nixie app only works for me when the PBC Editor open and connected to the device; and then it reads all the strymon (i.e. I can back up and see the presets), but anytime I try to rename/ edit the presets an hit "write" on the nixie app, it doesn't...
  6. C

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Hey! can you explain this a little more? for some reason I was able to get the midi devices read and backed up (only with the pbc connected through the editor). but for some reason anytime I would send changes in names or parameters on it would not read them. I am using a Mio for my interface...
  7. C

Strymon Mobius (anyone try this)

Hey Tim, Have you actually experienced ground loops with your set up? I run my mobius pre/post, I have an h9 but I don't use it pre/post. But i haven't had any issues with any ground loops.
  8. C

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

yes! this would be a great feature to implement! no more unplugging and plugging midi cables for strymon backup!
  9. C

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Thanks Ron, are the expression jacks on pedals like the Deluxe Memory Man 1100TT expression input or expression output? I might have just worded it wrong if they are outputs instead of inputs. thanks!
  10. C

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hey Ron, Along the same lines as the auto tap, would it be possible to hook up an expression pedal to the PBC via the expression jack and then control analogue style pedals that have external expression capability? (i.e. go from the expression input of the analogue pedal to one of the function...
  11. C

External Switch Question

got it. Thanks Ron!
  12. C

External Switch Question

I am having a similar issue to this Ron. The boys at Goodwood audio made me an external controller and I did all the above tests and both passed the tests but will not turn on LED wise when connected to the PBC.
  13. C

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hey Ron! It would be cool if on the PBC Editor, under the global tab, to have an option on the "preset Button 2nd press" to bypass all effects (audio loops and midi controlled pedals) or to go to the tuner. Thanks! Cody EDIT: You can do this by setting the Preset 2nd Press set to Global...
  14. C

Setting Trails Per Preset

Is there a setting where you can turn on and off if delays/reverbs have trails per preset? I know there is one in the global menu but can it be switched on and off per preset? Thanks!
  15. C

Bypassing splits between 4 &5; 6&7

Hey Ron, I don't know if this is a current option or if it could be included in the new software but it would be awesome to have a button (hold button specifically) that would bypass the audio splits between out1-4 and in5-6; and also the out 5-6 and in 7-10. My reasoning would be that if a...
Back