Search results

1. R

Change in sound when running PBC thru loop.....

I've had the PBC since it was released and recently i happened to be playing with out it in the loop (straight into the amp, nothing in the loop) and noticed how much better the amp sounded. Mainly in the lower frequencies, ie the PBC or possibly just the extra amount of cabling to run from the...
  2. R

PBC send midi clock to Roland SPD-SX?

Not sure if anyone can help here, but we have a Roland SPD-SX drum pad/sampler we use live for samples, backing tracks and a click (run to in-ear monitors). I have all the songs we play programmed into the PBC and I'd like to be able to send a midi clock message to the Roland SPD-SX to set the...
  3. R

Eventide H9 midi issue...

Anyone have an Eventide H9 and have problems with downstream midi devices not getting, or getting garbled midi messages? I believe its an H9 issue and not a PBC issue....but was wondering if anyone has had the issue and what you did to resolve it. MIDI signal chain is as follows: PBC -...
  4. R

Turn audio loops on/off with the editor?

I do the majority of my preset editing in the editor. Curious if there is an easy way to also set the audio loops to on/off using the editor. I've tried adding an action to the preset using the following type of action (which i'm assuming is the correct one?): Action type: Audio Subtype...
  5. R

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

I've noticed that when i run through the PBC i have an increased noise floor. I have it setup with the first 6 loops in front and the last 4 in the loop. Even when only running the front 6 (with none of the loops on) the noise floor is increased. I've tried turning off the buffers and such but...
  6. R

Add preset scroll when in setlist/song mode...

This might have already been suggested, but coming from a Ground Control Pro one of the features i liked is when i went to a new bank, prior to clicking on a button, it would scroll through each button and show me the names of what was assigned to each button. I'm currently using the PBC in the...
  7. R

Trigger samples in Ableton live....

Trying to figure out the best way to trigger samples on a laptop running Ableton live. Previously i had dedicated an older midi pedal (only capable of sending pc messages) for triggering the samples. Using a midi translator running on the laptop, it would convert the pc messages into keystrokes...
  8. R

Use Mastermind PBC with Voodoo GCX?

Is it possible to use the PBC with VooDoo labs GCX? The GCX has phantom power on its midi input. Will that phantom power actually power the PBC?
Back