Search results

1. T

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0.2 / EDITOR 2.0.1

Thanks! That did the trick.
  2. T

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0.2 / EDITOR 2.0.1

Hi all - I'm getting an "Unable to open directory" error message after I insert my USB drive. I can't find my RJM thumb drive, so this is just an extra drive I have lying around. I tried formatting both for Mac and dos, but neither is working. It seems that it's looking for a specific...
  3. T

Stereo pedals mono sum

I'm don't need to have my PBC modified to sum to mono, yet... but if I ever get to that point, how much does it cost to get you to do the modification?
  4. T

Function button - setting to tap tempo

+1 for the tap averaging. Should be a pretty easy bit of code to implement since so many other devices do this.
  5. T

Tap Tempo at the Song level

I think this would be a great feature as well. Most of the time, I'll be using my PBC in a structured environment where we play to click. It would be great if I could configure tempo at a song level. Tap, or just in the song's configuration. Either way, that would be great.
  6. T

Problem controlling the new Suhr PT100 SE w/ the PBC

I have mine set up with my PT100 SE. It works beautifully and it was absolutely painless to configure it. When I go to make a preset, I just edit he preset, go to the PT100 device (that I created when first setting up the PBC). Then, I select the MIDI PC that I want to select the channel...
Back