Search results

1. K

PBC and Mission SP-1 grouping - Bigsky/Timeline/H9

Need some help with setup of the SP1 and pedal grouping. Have a Strymon Bigsky - Timeline - and Eventide H9. I want to control the mix parameter on each. How do I configure the pedal grouping, switching between each to adjust mix? Do I ignore the continuous controller settings in the...
  2. K

SP1 programming

Ron... Per my earlier dialog, I now have the SP1 and have configured it to be continuous controller for the mix setting on my Timeline and BigSky. I cannot figure out how to have this pedal set the mix independently for each pedal and once set, provide that value each time for a preset change...
  3. K

PBC and Mission SP1

New to the PBC and MIDI config, so I appreciate the help... I'm running two Strymon pedals, BigSky and TimeLine. Running these in Parallel utilizing the mix knob as the amount of wet effect. I understand the mix settings on these pedals are not global to the pedal. I've played with...
  4. K

Configuration guidance on PBC

All... looking for some ideas... I just purchased a PBC and am considering options to wire up. My rig will consist of the following: Mono pedals thru loop 7, then intending to run into my amp, thru a MESA CabClone, line output back into the PBC to feed stereo pedals, and then PBC stereo...
Back