Search results

1. T

A new idea...

This actually sounds really promising! The touchscreen was a cool idea, though. For me, the innovation in the GT is in the configurable footswitches! Colored LCDs to indicate type of function would be sweet! How about multicolored LEDs around the switches if the LCDs don't work out? (Just an...
  2. T

Suggestions here!

With the Mastermind GT happening and the floor based switcher/controller in development this may be too much to ask for, but... How about a mid-size MIDI controller covering the ground between the Mastermind and the Mastermind GT? I was thinking something like a Mastermind but with a second...
  3. T

A question for you all

Hmm... Would it be possible to add an LCD display? That would add value to the product, as you could name presets; something I find very useful on stage. Thanks!
  4. T

A question for you all

Definitely very interesting! I'm also happy too see a tuner out and what looks like a well thought out interface. 5 presets on the lower row is nice, plus a mode switch to change between preset functionality and 8 IAs. I would probably like more IAs, but that's a space thing now, ain't it...
  5. T

Suggestions, please!

New here, but looking for a nice solution when it comes to midi controllers. Anyhow, to me it comes down to two things; size and price. The GT looks like a really cool controller with everything you could wish for, but I'm concerned about the price. The LCD displays probably drive the price...
Back