Search results

1. S

Buffers kill dry signal?

Not sure if this belongs here but this is my question: I'm running stereo with my Bigsky and Timeline in parallel. Both pedals are in Kill Dry mode. With each loop I turn on I notice a volume increase. I get that it's adding the trails of my BIgsky, Timeline, and dry signal all together in the...
  2. S

Exiting Global Preset?

Okay so it turns out it helped me get out of global setting every time now which is better than being stuck but now if I hit any preset twice it goes into my global setting. Any ideas?
  3. S

Exiting Global Preset?

I think I got. I did what Micah said. I changed the second press to be global. Not sure why that changed when I upgraded. Thanks Micah!
  4. S

Exiting Global Preset?

I have the same issue. I've had a setup that I've been using for over a year now and then upgraded to the latest firmware. For some reason now, I cannot exit my global preset once I click it. This is what it looks like. I'm in a song and defaultly preset one is lit up, activated. I hit the...
  5. S

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I'm not sure if It's been made already but I haven't seen the feature in my quick search. It would be awesome to have a folder structure in the "Preset List". That way I could quickly find presets I need to change. Example This is amazing grace (Folder) > Verse (Preset Name) >...
  6. S

Global Audio Loop?

I was seriously just searching to pull off the same thing. I have a wireless but would love to be able to switch to another input using my guitar cable both for backup but mainly for recording purposes so I wouldn't have to take off my wireless every time I recorded.
  7. S

PBC not connecting to Software

For some reason my controller would sometimes connect to the software and now I just unplug and plug it back in hope one of these times it's going to connect. It seems to be quite random when it does decide to. Any help? Mastermind PBC > USB 2.0 cable > MacBook Pro running 10.10.5 and RJM...
Back