Search results

1. M

RG-16 with MOTU MIDI Express XT

I did a test with "Direct mode", unfortunately, it doesn't work.:(
  2. M

Hi RJM, As told by the MOTU tech support, the Running Status can be disabled by enabling the "Direct Mode". Let me give it a try to see if that solves the problem, will keep you posted later.
  3. M

Much appreciated! BTW, soldering, firmware update or any electrical operation are NOT a problem for me. Please feel free to let me know how to minimize the effort.
  4. M

Thanks RJM for the detail explanation. Had a lot of fun in discovering the issue and learning, indeed! That explained why the same issue did not happen on Amp Gizmo since there's no continuous CC sent to CH3 for Amp Gizmo. Unfortunately, there's no any setting which allows to disable Running...
  5. M

Ok, here's the finding by attach a scope on MIDI Thru of RG-16. WHITE(R3) line shows the captured signal WITHOUT MOTU between MFC-101 and RG-16 YELLOW(1) line shows the captured signal WITH MOTU between MFC-101 and RG-16 In the cap below, the signal between (a) and (b) (320us) on BOTH signal...
  6. M

The SN is RG10376 The followings are the screen cap of the MIDI Monitor on the MIDI Thru port of RG-16. Timestamps are in nanosecond format. The "Direct-1" is the case MFC-101 ---> RG-16 directly. There're 55 bytes sent in 33.078 ms The "Thru-MOTU-1" is the case MFC-101 ---> MOTU ---> RG-16...
  7. M

BTW, I got a Amp Gizmo as well in CH3, and is connected after the MOTU MIDI Express XT as well similar to RG-16. However, it works well without any problem. Another finding is: if I send a standalone CC message 88 to RG-16, then it works well. It seems the issue only occurs when there are...
  8. M

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I reassigned the MIDI channel of the RG-16 to CH 2, and now the issue moved to CC 88 (Function Switch 1). And now CC 92 ~ 95 works well............ The attached screen cap is the MIDI Monitor output by monitoring RG-16 MIDI Thru. Apparently CC 88 was sent to...
  9. M

Hello, I ran into an issue when using RG-16 with MOTU MIDI Express XT and MFC-101. The setup is: MFC-101 ----> MOTU MIDI Express XT ---> RG-16 It seems that CC message 92 was received on RG-16, while CC 88-91 works well. I did a capture on MIDI message, and verified that CC message is sent...
Back