Search results

1. B

Expression Pedal Issue

Yes, but I had to send the PBC back to RJM first. It works great now. I had an older unit so yours may not need to go back.
  2. B

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

I just updated my firmware to 4.0.11 and my editor software to 4.0.7. My MacBook Pro is running 10.9.5. Everything on the PBC is working fine but when I open the editor, the Global tab is open like normal, but only top level menu I have is MastermindEditor. I have to either go to another...
  3. B

Expression Pedal Issue

I bought it in 2015. I've only been using it for about a year and had never used the expression pedal input until a week or so ago.
  4. B

Expression Pedal Issue

Sweetwater.
  5. B

Expression Pedal Issue

Thanks for your suggestion, daboomer. I know that I adjusted the output knob on the XVP-20 and it made no difference. I don't recall if I adjusted the knob on the EP-3 so I'll double check that but I would assume that it will be the same. Crossing my fingers just in case, though.
  6. B

Expression Pedal Issue

I've also tried three different TRS cables, all of which are good.
  7. B

Expression Pedal Issue

Yes on the Moog polarity switch, no difference. I saw that the Korg XVP-20 was on the list of known pedals that work so I bought one. It does the same thing. I'm on the latest firmware for the PBC and the Timeline.
  8. B

Expression Pedal Issue

I cannot get a Moog EP-3 or a Korg XVP-20 to work correctly with my Mastermind PBC. Firstly, when I do the pedal calibration, the status bar on the display only goes to 50% on both pedals. Is that normal? Then when I assign either pedal to my Strymon Timeline's Delay Mix, the pedal does...
  9. B

Newbie Mastermind PBC Questions

I see now. Thanks for the clarification.
  10. B

Thanks, Jordan!
  11. B

Howdy, Just trying to figure out a couple of things before wiring up my new PBC. I'm new to it and to the forum but couldn't locate the answers in my search. Sorry in advance if they're there and I missed them. I had an RG-16/Ground Control rig in the past, but this is obviously more complex...
Back