Search results

1. Braxton

My Worship Pedalboard

Hey Greg, I run stereo 80% of the time. I had no problems with the Interfacer actually. Check out the Ouput V2
  2. Braxton

Tuner Mute

Hey Ron, When i engage the PBC Tuner, you can still hear some signal passing through. Any remedies? Thank you!
  3. Braxton

Stereo

I'm not sure what I did but its working now. If I have the problem again I'll try the "in loop 7-10" button solution.
  4. Braxton

Stereo

Hey guys, today I decided to run stereo but one amp was completely wet and ther other and was dry. Not sure what caused it... I summoned my signal to mono on my Goodwood Audio Interfacer and it worked normally. Any ideas of what it could be? I attached my rjs file also.
  5. Braxton

Alphabetic Sort

+1 was thinking about this the other day!
  6. Braxton

My Worship Pedalboard

Just finished wiring this up after some upgrades but still waiting on one more pedal then it will be officially done for! Guitar in: Goodwood Audio Interfacer 1: Walrus Audio Luminary 2: Dyna Comp (it is a Keeley 4 Knob right now, just trying it out) 3: ZVEX SHO 4: Selah Effects Scarlett Love...
  7. Braxton

Changing presets on a Neunaber Expanse pedal

Neunaber the PBC can't change presets on nuenaber effect pedals sadly.. the trs to cat5 cable is for controlling certain parameters for a particular knob.. the website does say it can control presets but not sure how the PBC would send the same message as an expression pedal. from what i know...
  8. Braxton

How Do You Have Your Main Page Set Up?

for me i have it set as follows: LOOPS - banks through my pages SWITCHES - saves my preset if i make any changes to it live MUTE - turns on tuner/mutes signal BANK DOWN/UP - goes to the previous/next song in my designated set list 1-5 - presets for each song; typically... intro, verse 1...
  9. Braxton

Noob question.. (fx loop & summing)

not sure i can answer #1 but for #2 yes you can use the Goodwood Audio Output jut make sure that it's not summing to mono on the PBC and that you use the summing on the Output box instead. make sense?
  10. Braxton

Mastermind Firmware 3.1.10 / Editor 3.1.7

Just checking I can use this with my PBC. Thanks for everything you do Ron!
  11. Braxton

PBC/EDITOR Be able to sssign different actions to external switches on different pages

Is it not possible to make the BANK UP/DOWN switches not global?
  12. Braxton

Tapestry Bloomery

I do and have no issues. -- Braxton Turner www.brxtnt.com
  13. Braxton

PBC Settings

Hey guys! The PBC is very customizable which means people always have something different. Would love to see how other people are using their PBC. If you could upload the file I think that would be awesome for everyone, even help out those that just their PBC and not know where to start!
Back