Search results

1. G

Midi CC Messages

Hey! I've been using the PBC10 for years, switched over to PBC6x and most of my gigs have been rhythm so I've just been switching on the fly for the most part (I throw this in to provide some context that I'm pretty familiar with PBC). I started finding that some CC messages weren't being...
  2. G

PBC 4.0 beta firmware release

Still not able to connect strymon pedals to Nixie via pbc. Are others experiencing this? If you have succeeded are there certain midi settings I need to change on strymon pedals?
  3. G

I wondered that myself. I ran PBC-Timeline-Big Sky-PBC but I still didn't get Nixie to recognize it. It's weird because in the Nixie preferences it recognizes PBC as an input and output. I'm running Nixie 1.0.0.3 and updated the firmware on both Strymon pedals.
  4. G

PBC to Timeline to Big Sky.
  5. G

@shoelesscraig , were you able to get the MIDI to USB to work at all? I can't get Nixie to detect my Timeline or Big Sky. I checked the "MIDI Forward" box on the Midi Tab in Editor v 4.0beta1 (no other boxes checked) and pushed changes to PBC running firmware v 4.0beta1. Is there something else...
  6. G

Awesome!!!!
  7. G

My Worship Pedalboard

Do you always run stereo? I'm interested in going stereo but would only run maybe 50% of the time. Looked at getting Interfacer but was told there's problems with isolation due to PBC. You can get PBC modded but then you lose out on other effects. Just wondering what you do when you have to run...
  8. G

Strymon Pedals/Midi

I currently have Eventide Timefactor and Space but I'm thinking about making the jump to Strymon. Two things give me pause. The first is that the Strymon librarian seems to be way too simple. The Eventide program is really way more than a librarian as you can manipulate the presets in addition...
  9. G

Pop when changing presets

Been swamped! Timefactor was in DSP bypass. Haven't had anymore problems with it. Not sure why. But it's working...for now! :)
  10. G

So I kept messing with it and figured out how to at least get rid of it. I was changing between two PBC presets that had two different Eventide Timefactordelays. If I make the Eventide presets the same the popping goes away. This is strange to me because I turned off all the loops on both PBC...
  11. G

Ordered my PBC a couple weeks ago and just got it setup today! Whenever I changed from one preset to another there was a loud pop. I've tried to narrow it down and I can't figure it out. Even with all loops off, all buffers off it still pops. What am I missing? Below is a video of what's...
Back