Search results

1. T

No delay trails on parallel loop

Hello - I'm using a Strymon Timeline on loop 9 in parallel mode (purple light), and when I turn the loop off it kills the delay trails. I'm pretty certain the Timeline is not killing them as I have played with long delay repeats and when I turn the loop back on, the trails are audible again...
  2. T

Setting Tap Tempo Function button for Strymon Mobius

I don't use tap tempo on delay - usually just set a delay patch with the BPM for the song. However, I need to assign a button for the Mobius so I can change the leslie speed. Have looked for it in the manual, but must be blind, stupid or just plain too old... maybe all 3? Can somebody give me...
  3. T

Controlling Strymon Mobius Tap button with Mastermind

What's the best way to control the tap button on the Strymon Mobius with the Mastermind? Is there a way to do it via midi command, or should I connect a cable to the EXP in on the Mobius and one of the Function switches? Looking for a way to control the Leslie Cab speed on the Mobius. I tried...
  4. T

Controlling Strymon Mobius Tap button with Mastermind PBC

What's the best way to control the tap button on the Strymon Mobius with the Mastermind? Is there a way to do it via midi command, or should I connect a cable to the EXP in on the Mobius and one of the Function switches? Looking for a way to control the Leslie Cab speed on the Mobius. Very...
Back