Search results

1. S

Wireless USB Bluetooth to Editor

Yeah no problem glad to help
  2. S

I'm using 12V to 5V DC USB Buck Converter (amazon) and a reverse polarity cable. Then from the converter a Usb to Usb-c cable to widi Host
  3. S

I’m going to troubleshoot more on my end first to see if I can speed things up (switching cables, firmware etc). Just FYI — To use the CME WiDi you’ll need to power it with 5v so using a 12v to 5v step down is a must.
  4. S

Thank you, definitely forgot to enable that setting. It seems to be working however I did notice the transfer rate to read the PBC settings took ~3 minutes to load at 4 feet away :oops:. I need to update my editor + firm to v5, hopefully that will help speed things up a little. dunno. Glad to be...
  5. S

It looks like support needs to be added from your end to connect external “bluetooth” devices (inside Midi Studio) otherwise it doesn’t recognize that anything is plugged in. It does work with other devices that have added support. See attached.
  6. S

Update: So apparently it can be done with this “host” adapter, not to be confused with the “jack” adapter. Link below, if anyone else is interested. CME WIDI Uhost
  7. S

I’m wondering if anyone has used a Bluetooth USB dongle of some sort to connect to the editor wirelessly? If not with the PBC on any device like the strymon etc.. ? I’m trying to reduce USB cables on the pedalboard. I know there is WiDi for wireless midi so I’m hoping it’s possible to connect...
  8. S

SP1-RJM as Volume Pedal?

Understood. Thanks
  9. S

SP1-RJM as Volume Pedal?

Sorry for the confusion. Yes I know it’s an expression pedal but I was thinking there was a master volume out on the mastermind that could be controlled by the RJM expression pedal.
  10. S

SP1-RJM as Volume Pedal?

I recently purchased the SP1-RJM because many vendors quoted the following "can be used to control external MIDI effects such wah, whammy and volume" but unfortunately I can figure out how to make this thing work as a volume pedal to save my life. Any help would be much appreciated.
Back