Search results

1. dpeterson

MasterMind GT 16 AXEFX III & Bi-Directional midi used with a Bluetooth Midi adapter....

I have a GT16 being phantom powered and bidirectional via the RJB box into my Axe FX III. So both Midi in and out are used. I want to incorporate a bluetooth midi dongle which uses in and out, into the system for patch changes (from setlistmaker or something similar), and allow me to use...
  2. dpeterson

GT16 possiblity of displaying a clock in the main display?

Is there a way you could add a clock in the main display? or to a button lcd? would be helpful for us that have specific times we need to stick to.
  3. dpeterson

Here's my current board.

I had 2 missions, but didn't like the way the mission worked for blending clean and distorted sounds, so I went back to my EB JR for blends. Created a pass through midi box to take the wear and tear off the mastermind. Made the board myself.
  4. dpeterson

Issue with preset names changing...

My liquid foot had this issue as well with the AxeFX II, sometimes presets will not show the proper name, once you step on it, and go back it's fine. It happens in random presets, needless to say this makes changing presets sometimes a challenge. I thought it was just the LFoot controller...
  5. dpeterson

First question.... Reverse menus.

Hello, First post here, short introduction. Yesterday I acquired a GT16 coming from an LiquidFoot 12+, and many others before that (LFPro, LFJR, AxessFX1, etc), not a newb by any means. Primarily using with an AxeFX II. I prefer to have the presets start at the bottom and I've tried the...
Back