Search results

1. J

Chase Bliss TRS midi with just a cable

is a box/converter needed or can I just use a cable like the one from disaster area. https://www.disasterareadesigns.com/shop/p/5p-cba-pro-midi-cable I only have 1 chase bliss pedal I want to control. I have this cable but I currently can't get PC messages to be received, wonder if it's a non...
  2. J

HX Stomp Stereo Loop Phase Issues

Hi, I apologize if this is a simple answer but I cant seem to find it. I was running my PBC10 with a timeline, bigsky, flint and nuenaber expanse all in stereo in loops 7-10. When I wanted to play mono I would hit the mono/stereo switch on the pbc (output option) and only plug in to one output...
  3. J

Mastermind controlling neunaber and chase bliss

So I just updated my RJM mastermind based pedalboard with the new disaster area NNB (allows you to change neunaber expanse with midi) and a chase bliss brothers. I made a video that I was intending to be short, 12 minutes later, I was finished. If anyone is curious about using midi to control...
  4. J

Using the midi in port as an output

So the manual indicates the midi in can be repurposed as an midi out. I would like to utilize this as it will keep me from having to reroute all my current midi cables. I selected midi out on the device setup tab for the midi port but that doesn't seem to work. Is there any additional options or...
  5. J

Mastermind and timeline tempos not syncing

sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a new pbc owner trying to use the pbc as a master for midi clock. Basically want my timelines tempo to be controlled by my preset non on my mastermind. Everything works great controlling my timelines patches except the timeline was not accepting the bpm...
  6. J

More than one global preset?

So I have a 2 button ext switch and I want to program to both be global presets, so that when I have a setlist called up I can still call up a few basic sounds. I have one global preset programmed which works fine, but when I try to access another preset that isn't in the setlist it wont work...
Back