Search results

1. M

USING STEREO EFFECTS

I'm afraid I'm running everything in series :(
  2. M

USING STEREO EFFECTS

With loops 7 and 8 simultaneously on both Output A and B are silent. Also, if i switch the mono/stereo converter cable coming out of pedal 7 to a mono cable or a ring disconnect cable signal works fine in mono, while in stereo the original problem unsurprisingly reappears. Maybe I need ring...
  3. M

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Hi there! The problem was fixed with the cables you suggested, but a new problem appeared! Now if I activate loops 7 and 8 at the same time I get no signal in mono - no matter how I configure the back switches of my Mastermind. Those pedals work fine when combined with other loops but not...
  4. M

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Thank you for your help! I'll let you know if it worked once I try it. Javier
  5. M

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Hi, thanks for the quick reply! I'm running everything in serie for the moment, so I *think^my cable configuration is OK. I isolated the problem so maybe you can guess what is going on. Switches on my Mastermind PBC are set to Mono -> Stereo OUT, Mono Output OUT. My cable and pedal...
  6. M

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Hi guys, I have some trouble running stereo pedals on my Mastermind PBC while having both mono and stereo pedals in the stereo loops 7-10. When I use two amps, Output B does not behave as expected. I have a mono overdrive pedal in loop 7, a Strymon Mobius (also in mono!) in loop 8 and a...
Back