Search results

1. C

A new idea...

Both option are really cool BUT if you remove the touch screen the player will always need an external device to change presets. If you're on stage and you have to made a quick set up and you don't have your Iphone with you...you're in crap. I love both of them, I have an Ipod Touch 4 so I think...
  2. C

Suggestions, please!

Do you know that the new Axe-Fx 2 come out soon ?? Does the MasterMind GT can control the Axe-Fx 2 ??? I hope because I'll buy one soon and I want the MMGT as pedal board of course !!!!
  3. C

The RG-16 is dead, long live the Rack Gizmo

Will the Rack Gizmo can do the same thing as the RG-16 ??? I talk about controling amps(2 like the rg-16 ??)(channel, boost, amp loop...). Can you post pictures of th new RG ??? Thanks !!!!
  4. C

Winter NAMM 2011 Prototype

The MMGT will blow our mind for sure !!!!! Never thing like this have been done before !!! Can't wait for have one in my hand !!!
  5. C

Winter NAMM 2011 Prototype

Does the prototype of the MMGT has been change since the NAMM ??
  6. C

Suggestions, please!

Nice I think I'll very like it !!!! But, do you have an aproximate price ??
  7. C

Suggestions, please!

ok and just to be sure: the MMGT can control, on the axe-fx, the effect individualy and the patch ??
  8. C

Suggestions, please!

Very cool, thanks !!!!
  9. C

Suggestions, please!

But there is just one Midi out on the MMGT, how can I control the axe-fx and the RG-16 with only one midi out ??
  10. C

Suggestions, please!

Ok, thanks !!!! If the Rg-16 won't control the Axe-Fx, but the MMGT can control it, can I control the RG-16(for my amp) and the Axe-Fx with the MMGT in the same time ??? If don't what do you suggest me if I want to use the patch of the AxeFx in my preset(example: amp: chanel 3 with patch 10 on...
  11. C

Suggestions, please!

Hi I have few questions: 1. What is the aproximative date to put it on the marcket ?? When do I will able yo buy it ?? 2.My plan is to past my futur MM GT in a RG-16 for control an Axe-FX and a Mesa Boogie Mark V. Do I will able to do that ?? 3. If I creat a patch in my axe-fx, does the RG-16...
  12. C

Suggestions, please!

The mastermind GT can be use with an Axe-FX ??? Instead of a MFC-101 ??? I want to buy an Axe-FX soon and I want a MM GT as Midi pedalboard.
  13. C

Suggestions here!

A very cool thing that I very like to have, it's a ''rig computer''. I'm explain: it would be a couple of controller(amp, effect...) who work together with a computer. It would be like an RG 16 but more computerized and more ''simple''. It would come with a touchsceen(or usb for set up your...
  14. C

Suggestions, please!

If we'd can choose the color of the LCD case(like yellow=preset, blue=effect, or anything like that) that'd be very cool !!!
  15. C

Suggestions, please!

If the LCD displays above each button are too small, can you replace them by an image ? I'm explain, it's just to change words by images or combine both them. Just for an example, the lead channel can have an american flag in background or something like that or some color intensity: Green =...
Back