Search results

1. T

PBC 6X into HX Stomp’s FX loop??

Sorry for the delay - busy vacationing! :D In my case, I have a Torpedo CABM just before the cab that I use to go straight to FOH. I feel that's working great, but of course it's one additional piece of gear, but it does include my poweramp as part of the sound. Having said that, using the HX...
  2. T

PBC 6X into HX Stomp’s FX loop??

I have the hx in a pbc/6 loop before the amp's preamp as well as in the amp's loop where I use it for post effects (delay, reverb etc) and master volume. What this gives me is: * Ability to use the HX for pre-preamp effects such as compressor, drive, boost, etc. * Use the hx for time based...
  3. T

EXPRESSION PEDALS

omg! :D I ran to my pedalboard to try this. Works like a charm! This actually frees up some space for me too since my Y cable didn't have an L ack. Thanks!
  4. T

EXPRESSION PEDALS

I use the Dunlop mini with the Mastermind lt and it works fine if you use it with a Y (insert) cable. If you use it with a trs cable connected to the expression jack, the slope becomes pretty useless. Since these pedals are pretty popular, it would be nice to have them fully supported by the...
Back