Search results

1. Chad

Mesa Triole Crown (TC50) midi

Is this something you can add to the software for us?
  2. Chad

Who in here has setlist and song experience?

Ron stays busy and can't answer all of our questions and wasn't able to entirely address my question all of the time. . Not a knock on him. His expertise and need talk goes over some of our heads. Lol He has a business to run. If I could get completely familiar operating this thing I'd gladly...
  3. Chad

Song list access

Song List: ok How do I access songs on the PCB. I selected "all songs" on the software and updated. My songs are there but I cant get back to presets. It only gives options to select songs when i select bank up and bank down. The loop button only takes me to loops and my songs.
  4. Chad

PCB Preset Trigger Strymon preset

I have PCB preset 5 to turn strymon on in the loop and it turns on Strymon preset 1. If i manually turn the strymon preset off on the strymon via its footswitch and then go to a different PCB preset(1,2,3,4) and then Comeback to PCB preset 5 on the PCB the Strymon is still "bypassed." Any way...
  5. Chad

Mesa 5:50 express + switching.

Can someone recommend and easy way to switch my amp via PBC controller? The mesa foot controller isn't midi it uses a DIN plug. What's my option? I'd prefer not to run 2 instrument cables to from the PBC to the back of the amp. Is there Someway to use the DIN plug/cable for the mesa foot...
  6. Chad

Can I use loop 10 only through the effects loop?

Ok. As I'm planning and mapping out what I want to do while waitng on my PBC to be delivered etc I have a question. For now I only need my Timeline in the effects loop. I'll put it in loop 10. Can loops 7 - 9 also go to the front of the amp with 1 - 6 loops? I don't want to run all of 7 - 10...
Back