Search results

1. G

Mini Gizmo and JSX setup assistance

HI I still plan on sending the unit back but I had to keep it for a big show but now thats done, I can send it for inspection. I was gonna purchase or borrow a GT-10 to see if that takes care of something but I couldn't land one. For my show I plugged the gizmo into a footswitch on/off...
  2. G

Ok I will do that. Whats address should I send it too and to who's attention? I'll send the unit, the interface cable and the power adaptor. I've been trying many things since my last post and I just can't seem to pinpoint it. I've had a bunch of shows now and it keeps glitching out about...
  3. G

This is my power I have a block plug (not a universal) ac adaptor output 9v - 1.0A negative tip input 100-240V 50/60hz 0.5A I can try that. When the issue happens, theres no visable changes on the LEDs gizmowise and after it happens when I change patches, even though the patch and channel dont...
  4. G

Well today I tried turning on the gizmo first and a held in button 8 while booting up then pressed in #3 after and it worked awesome for about 2-3 hours then bam, she acted up jumping between patches about halfway thru a song and it always reverts back to the clean channel. When I look back and...
  5. G

Thanks for teh idea. I actually turn on the gizmo last usually and just plug it in not holding any buttons or anything.
  6. G

Anything on warrenty or a factory reset or comments on the above thread? It was quiet an investment to be unused so I'd like to deal with it somehow. I've been reading my gt-8 manual but nothing jumps out at me to fix the behaviour from a gt POV. I've tried a few midi cables with same...
  7. G

Last night was brutal, it went outta wack very fast. Yes I just unplug the power then plug it back in again. It usually stays good but not last night, it reverted back after 3-4 songs. Is there a way I can reset back to factory defaults? I'd just like to try that if I can before thinking of...
  8. G

Whats the warrenty coverage of a gizmo? Two practices ago it worked fine the whole time, flawless and that was 3 hours and lotsa patch changes same songs as every week. Last night about 60-90 min into practice, she caughed up again and the channels were screwed up lol and It was was on my #1...
  9. G

Well I had a chance tonight to get back into our rehersal spot for a practice. I just powered up the gizmo like normal with no buttons pressed in or anything. It was working fine for an hour then it started acting up randomly again. The LEDs were correct on the face but the channel selection...
  10. G

Should I hold those buttons down everytime I startup the gizmo? I found it still a bit glitchy at band practice. It did work most of the time. When it went glitchy I simply unplugged it and re-plugged it back in and it worked again. But I didnt do the button sequence everytime because I...
  11. G

Very interesting. It's working fine now after doing RJM's suggestion which is all that matters. But I'm just confused because I already carried out that routine (initially) because those are just the same instructions on the paper that came with my cable. Hrmm go figure. I also powered back...
  12. G

yes same thing manually.....fast flip from clean back to ch2 I have a block plug (not a universal) ac adaptor output 9v - 1.0A negative tip input 100-240V 50/60hz 0.5A
  13. G

Ok right now its a little different then yesturday. Not sure what order I turned things on but today I turned my GT on first, then amp then gizmo. I also just plugged in the gizmo without pressing any buttons during powerup (not sure if I have to everytime or if it was only needed upon first...
  14. G

If it helps I have no issues re-arranging my patches somewhere else in the user banks. I just started at 20 because that where I had it, but I can copy everything down to 1-1 if need be. I appreciate you guys reading this thread btw.
  15. G

Heh that looks like chinese to me. I have no knowledge of what MIDI is. From teh videos put out from RJM I was under teh impressions the GT-10 and 8's are ready out of the box with the gizmo like they commented in their videos. But anyway, I only have a regular computer, no midi ports. Is...
  16. G

Hi. I recently got a mini gizmo handed to me so I bought the JSX interface cable right from RJM. I'm having a bit of trouble as I'm getting non-consistant channel changes. I have a Boss GT-8 hooked up in 4 cable method so the effects loop must be on at all times. I have the interface cable...
Back