Search results

1. S

Pigtronix Infinity Looper

Thanks ! I'll head over and start reading :) i moved the looper to the top shelf so i can see it's leds, so at this point, most of what i haven't implemented is just 'nice to have' for me, though i can see how it could be a severe limitation for others
  2. S

i was getting ready to critique the state of midi/namm, and trying to figure where to lite it off i understand we're on the cutting edge of the wild west, but there are missing usability features that are kind of stark. there has to be a way to trigger prerecorded loops... and there should be a...
  3. S

argh, my head hurts. FA/FC don't work by themselves, i need the full F0 F7 .... FA F7 format string i think I got about half of the buttons to work, before realizing the infinity is hit and miss using 127s on switches. it wants to see 1 for short and 2 for long. that got everybody working...
  4. S

i'm just starting to program the mastermind to control the infinity also, and decided to try and implement control of prerecorded loops as oliver describes, and ended up giving up on. it boils down to being able to assign start/stop (FA/FC) system real time messages to IA buttons ? I can't...
  5. S

Parallel dry mix & Ventris reverb

it was a phase issue. the ventris flips phase, and i finally figured out how to test for it. you can use the ventris' dual engine serial routing to 'double flip' the phase as a work around. flip the a+b switch from one to both while holding the control button.
  6. S

and duh, just finished a midi to multi-jack opto-isolator for my CB brothers ... before i realized they're only charging $59 bucks for one. and a pic
  7. S

welp, i've just been down the rabbit hole.... pretty much every way it can be wired. mono, stereo, store bought and 2 sets of self made trs cables. shot myself in the foot trying to clean up my cabling. PSA: it's almost impossible to solder Canare GS-4 without it's insulation becoming...
  8. S

dry signal is on. tried the patch cable, dry through is louder. tried different cables, swapped the ventris from loop 10 with an echolution on 9 and the problem moved up stream. everybody else works fine. just swapped out the ventris for a zoom cdr70 and dry through works fine. the ventris...
  9. S

is there any reason the ventris would kill dry thru on parallel mode with a MJM Mastermind PBC ? when set to parallel not only do I lose the dry thru, I get no signal at all if I set the ventris to full dry mix
  10. S

Controlling a Zoom MultiStomp pedal via USB?

powerful processor, but i haven't even started arm programming yet :( im'ma have to make my little arduino project work. thanks
  11. S

i'm in the middle of trying to shrink a prototype arduino uno usb midi host to a pro mini, what micro controller/usb host chip is the PBC using ?
  12. S

signed up, just to ask about this. there's another thread about using usb to talk to a Source Audio Reflex too. i noticed the PBC already has a USB Host port, and was hoping the PBC might have a firmware update would allow the PBC to mirror 5 pin midi out to the USB host port for usb midi client...
Back