Search results

1. M

Mmgt16 and pbc

How long before these two products merge together in a new model? This would be most excellent! Or a rack version of the pbc to use with the mmgt?
  2. M

Ya know a MMGT 16 would fit just right :-)

The MMGT 22 is too big :-( And the MMGT 10 is too small :-( But a MMGT 16 would fit just right :-) Just sayin' :D
  3. M

Suggestions, please!

Please leave a message at the beep,....................Beep :D
  4. M

Suggestions, please!

Tell me something good! :ugeek:
  5. M

Suggestions, please!

Any chance for a completed version to be on display at summer NAMM this year? I would like to see what you have to offer before making a purchase but liquid foot is out there now. Please give us an update and realistic idea when you may be ready for Market Thanks, Makoto
  6. M

Suggestions, please!

So time for the 64K question... Is this product anywhere near completion and will it be available for sale in the VERY near future? I am getting old, my hair is falling out, I am getting a pot belly and my chances of becoming the next "big Thing" are fading away. If I only had a new midi foot...
  7. M

Click or no click?

No click. Getting any closer to market with this thing?
  8. M

Suggestions, please!

It looks like the liquid foot is starting to ship, for what it's worth. I am holding out to see your final product though as I like the idea of more switches on a single unit. How are things progressing? All the best and happy new year, makoto
  9. M

Suggestions, please!

Thanks...
  10. M

Suggestions, please!

Can you give any idea as to time frame, features, pricing +/- ? Thanks, M
  11. M

Suggestions, please!

Have you seen the new / soon to be liquid foot model?
  12. M

Partner for the Mini Line Mixer

The first one to make this with switchable instrument / line I/O and a switchable instrument buffer wins the race. This is a good idea, but the quality is missing..... http://www.artproaudio.com/products.asp ... =13&id=155 *maybe spice it up a bit with dual stereo mix outputs, mono / stereo...
Back