Search results

1. A

Strymon Timeline

I'm currently between controllers. Was using the GCP, but going to get the Behringer FCB1010.
  2. A

Strymon Timeline

Will someone please school me on getting the Effects Gizmo to hook up to the Strymon Timeline and change presets?
  3. A

Effects Gizmo Question

Could you PM me an approximate cost quote on that? By two loops, could I use 11 & 12? I have those free on my mock layout.
  4. A

Effects Gizmo Question

Will an Effects Gizmo be able to work with this type of channel switching? http://www.ceriatone.com/images/HeadCab ... anel9B.jpg Does RJM make a Midi-->1/4" adapter?
  5. A

Effects Gizmo Question

Thank you for your help sir. I'm a huge beginner when it comes to stuff like this. I appreciate it! 8-)
  6. A

Effects Gizmo Question

If I had a space for channel switching in 9-12 how would I do it? The delay will almost always be on in the 2550. So that frees up one loop, since I can just wire the delay in the loop. And then I just would need to hook the HRM up to channel switch in loop 12, since I'm assuming I would need...
  7. A

Effects Gizmo Question

Also - how can I set up having the EG control my channel switching for both?
  8. A

Effects Gizmo Question

Does this look correct? The only thing I am unsure of is the effects loop stuff in the 11-12 area.
  9. A

Effects Gizmo Question

Not only do I need to select between the two amps, I need to layer them. This will still work with the Y cable to 9 &10? I need to draw this out I think to see it. How do I connect the amp loops to the EG?
  10. A

Effects Gizmo Question

So I'm assembling a new setup up featuring two amps, six pedals, etc. I have a question regarding the Effects Gizmo. I want to be able to switch between amps and layer them, which I know I can do with the EG. Four of the pedals will be in front of the amps. Two I'd like to have in the loop of...
Back