Search results

1. J

Midi CC's and status

Thanks Ron, much appreciated. I tried the GCX mode approach and although programming and functionality wise it works fine with the G-System sending all of the required CC messages to select a channel and the appropriate functions it's slower than using program changes, almost back to the point...
  2. J

Midi CC's and status

I've sorted the bolt problem, I took the amp gizmo to a few local engineering companies and finally tracked down a couple that fitted (M3 20mm) in my case although shorter probably would have been better, those were all they could find. There seemed to be enough room for the 20 mm bolts as they...
  3. J

Midi CC's and status

Thanks Ron The amp gizmo turned up today and it works a treat, so much faster than the relays on the G-system, it actually feels like my feet are in contact with the amp again rather than having to think about the lag that happens with the G's relays. The combination of program change settings...
  4. J

Midi CC's and status

Hi there. My amp gizmo is arriving tomorrow but I'm just having a think about how I'm going to set up my floor pedal ( TC G-System). My plan is to use Midi CC messages to enable / disable the amps fx loop, solo and reverb functions without leaving a patch as well as doing the typical storing...
Back