Search results

1. T

Which patch cables are you using?

It looks as though the ADP14R-XX would be the best fit, as I've determined ALL right angles would be best for my setup. These are just for loops 7-10 and will be routed underneath my pedaltrain. Just to be safe, is this the best cable that satisfies: 1) Smallest possible connector size 2) Dual...
  2. T

Trying to figure out where to put my boost

Thank you so much, guys! I'm looking between the GW Outbox Tx and Interfacer, and it appears the Interfacer would give me a little more flexibility for similar money? *Side note* - I just posted on another thread asking about where to get decent TRS to dual right angle cables from. Massive...
  3. T

*Correction to my post 1/4" TRS to right angle was meant as 1/4" TRS to dual right angle. I'm sure it went without saying, but just in case. Thanks
  4. T

Hey, guys. New PBC owner here (1 DAY). In all my research I had the massive oversight that I needed 1) TRS cables for my stereo Big Sky, Timeline, and Mobius pedals and 2) I could and should have a separate stereo outbox/interfacer because going main output from the PBC is a giant facepalm with...
  5. T

Trying to figure out where to put my boost

Hi, there! New Mastermind PBC arriving this week (so excited and a little scared!) and so I am in the exact same boat at Curtis, trying to learn and layout in advance and with the almost same signal chain, many of the same boxes. However, in my situation there ARE fuzzes that were a recent...
Back