Search results

1. B

MIDI display

Hmmmmm. Reading up on the Line6, I'm not sure it's possible to do that.
  2. B

MIDI display

I wondered about the Line6 midi mobiliser. Does that display the name of the midi patch? If so it might be perfect. I can program a patch into my H&K Switchblade amp, use the effect mini to control which pedals are active in the chain, and then with a midi thru cable the Line6 software displays...
  3. B

Daisy chain 2 Mini Effect Gizmos

Thanks Martin! I will probably start by using my Hughes & Kettner Switchblade midi foot controller and see how I get on. I really want to find an LCD display/alphanumeric display that I can connect up via midi that I can programme the name of my patches into - rather like a Voodoo Labs Ground...
  4. B

MIDI display

So here's a question. Does anybody know of a small LCD display, or perhaps an iPad piece of software that when I make a midi change on my amp and midi switcher (to select a new tone) that can display the name of the tone (which I allocate to it). It would be a hell of a lot cheaper than buying...
  5. B

I assume not connect to the buffer input of the second unit?
  6. B

Fantastic! Thanks! What is the advantage of midi CC?
  7. B

Mini amp Gizmo - can this be done

Is it possible to do the same thing with the Mini Effect Gizmo - if so, how do you connect the guitar signal between units? Thanks
  8. B

I don't have space on my pedalboard for an Effect Gizmo, is it possible to daisy chain two Mini Effect Gizmo's together? Thus giving mire inputs but saving space as I could stack them. If so, how is it done? Thanks,
Back