Search results

1. S

Banking through songs while on another button page

Yeah I was kind of surprised myself. something I've done perhaps? a reminder that with our set up, GT16 and PBC are working together with bidirectional midi
  2. S

GT16 All Songs

Ok ron. thanks for investigating. is there a work around here without having to use editor at all?
  3. S

GT16 All Songs

thanks Ron, yes i figured i could make a button, but id rather not waste a button for this. is it possibly something weird ive done that would remove 'All Songs' from setlist menu?
  4. S

Local Page Editing glitch?

i see. thanks for explaining Ron.
  5. S

Y-Not global saved state ?

not sure i want it to load a preset on start up, simply just to be able to save a different startup state ( A on, B on and inverted) from that of both A and B being on (red)... and have this state remain and not chnage state upon a preset change. again, the current default state I have of all 3...
  6. S

Banking through songs while on another button page

Hi Ron, So I have local pages setup per song (each preset relative to a song has identical local buttons shared across them) as every song has its own set of presets. But currently banking between songs can only be done when already on a songs local page... So, while on another button page...
  7. S

the issue is identical also in the pBC editor. I've attached my file for GT16 so you can see what I mean.
  8. S

Hi Ron. So I've been doing a lot of local page editing as I was able to make local pages for songs by using your recommendation of doing local page per preset and copying this across each preset per song. All works fine except for one thing... And this happens only within the Editor...
  9. S

GT16 All Songs

Hi Ron. other little niggle here. How can I get into 'All Songs' mode from the GT16 menu and without the editor? I can easily choose a particular setlist no problem, but would expect the All Songs option to be the first option in the setlist menu (as it is in the editor) but I'm not seeing it!
  10. S

any bones on this one? :)
  11. S

PBC running with GT16?

thanks ron. yeah that seems to have helped! No more complaints from guitarist anyway!!
  12. S

Recently when using rental amps with my GT16 and PBC setup (various Y-Nots doing multiple amp splits) I need to flip the phase on a Y-Not... No problem, just a press of a button... My issue is saving that B-Invert state. Yes it will be stored for the current preset, but how can I save the...
  13. S

PBC running with GT16?

Could it be related to nature of my setup? With the bidirectional midi between both units?
  14. S

PBC running with GT16?

Not a lot of midi going on really. 4 songs have preset changes in reverb and delay pedals then it's just usually 2-6 loop changes per preset. Just noticing really it's not quite an instant change in audio when preset button pressed... Haven't actually timed it but its enough to slightly throw...
  15. S

PBC running with GT16?

Hi Ron. so to keep you updated here as this became a bit of a saga haha and I've been so grateful of all your quick responses time taken to help with my issues! SO, it all works just as required! everything i that is possible to be "synced" is synced between units. AMAZING. but now i have...
  16. S

PBC running with GT16?

ok ron, ill give this a go tomorrow. So to be clear, if a song or preset change is made on either the PBC or GT16, that action is changing the matching song or preset on the on the other unit... so what will happen visually on between units? surely that action will also change the corresponding...
  17. S

Expression pedals to be active per song or preset and calibration

So I've got 4 expression pedals set up to control separate parameters of the Boss DD-500. But I only need these to be active for one song and only some presets of that song... so that accidental movement of expression pedlas won't change the parameters before the Delay is used. How do I make...
  18. S

PBC running with GT16?

Hi Ron, so finally getting somewhere with this rig build. but hit a wall! As you'll remember from this post, I'm trying to get the PBC and GT16 to talk to each other via bidirectional midi. I've now made all preset, songs and set lists in the PBC editor and exported that to the GT16. All...
  19. S

GT16 Preset page for each Song

Great Ron, all that worked a treat. I'm having more woes back over one of my original posts... please have a look and see if you can help.
  20. S

GT16 Preset page for each Song

I figured most of the big issue out. some of the local page buttons I was trying to edit were already global buttons and so would just revert to their global state... solved this by rethinking over all layout plans and deciding and knowing where global buttons were placed. Also there were some...
Back