Search results

1. M

My rack and pedalboard

Thanks. I'm very happy with the rig at the moment. I've added a Analogman KoT. My next plan is to find a better cab for the PT100.
  2. M

My rack and pedalboard

The EG has more audio loops. I´m using 10 loops for effects. 2 loops to control the amp clean/dirty channel and solo boost. The RG-16 didn´t have the clickstopper. I think it´s great.
  3. M

My rack and pedalboard

I´m using a loop send of the RJM EG to MPX-1 in. MPX-1 out to Suhr Minimix 2. Actually both rackeffects are connected to the Minimix 2. It´s a Thon case. The rack has changed this summer. Sweetsound Mojovibe, Retro-Sonic Chorus, Strymon El Capistan replaced Bi-Chorus, Memory Lane and Replica.
  4. M

My rack and pedalboard

Thanks! It´s a Suhr PT100 amp. There´s a small interface in the back of the rack for connecting the audio out, channel switching jacks and a powercon main power input.
  5. M

My rack and pedalboard

Main rig signal path: 1. Skrydstrup BF2M (Turbo Tuner from tuner out) 2. Fulltone Clyde Wah 3. RJM Effect Gizmo (buffer used after loop 8, before the clickstopper) 4. Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah 5. Diamond Compressor 6. Foxrox Octron 7. Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser 8. Hartman Flanger...
Back