Search results

1. M

MasterMind LT -- 9v pass thru

Thank you for clarification!
  2. M

Sorry, its my brain sometimes ... Do I provide up to 500 externally via 7 pin, the LT uses up to 150, and the rest is passed on. Or can I provide 650 from an external source, where the the LT can lift 150 where the fuse is not blown passing on up to 500?
  3. M

That's fantastic -- so cool guys!
  4. M

The idea is that you could use a powered 7-pin cable to the LT, where "excess voltage" can be "passed off" to the LT 9volt jack for powering associated pedals, for example. Is there a mod that can be done?
  5. M

IA latching capacity

In the manual: Instant Access 1 Mode ... "controls the behavior of Instant Access button 1. LAT(latching) is the default behavior ..." Does this mean, there is a latching capacity that can be programmed and executed, for example, via a TRS 1/4" cable running from the Mastermind to a 1/4" TRS...
  6. M

Amp Gizmo with effect loops

Since most amps only have two or three foot switches (some four but far less common), it would be great to see a half-rack box like the Amp Gizmo that gives up two switch ports in exchange for two effects loops. This way you could build a channel switcher that is controlled by, say, the...
  7. M

Mastermind and Eclipse

Thanks for the head's up on that -- keep up the great work you are doing!
  8. M

Mastermind and Eclipse

Is there way in the current firmware 1.4 to utilize the "Alternate Preset Mode" which doubles the number of presets you have access to with the Eventide Eclipse? If not, will the next firmware offer this great feature to such products? Keep up the great work!
Back