Search results

1. C

Parallel Effects getting dry dignal

I have mini effects gizmo and mini line mixer. I believe they are connected properly to my amp effects loop (series). I have various delay and reverb (just mono) between the mixer (using right only connections) and gizmo and Kill dry is on each pedal. I am still getting alot of dry signal with...
  2. C

Tap Tempo Button

Hey all - sorry if this is a dumb question.... Just looking to create a tap tempo button using Midi Clock on LT to send tempo to strymon pedals. Most of my strymon presets have set tempos and want to keep that but on the fly just want a button to change the tempo if I am messing around.....and...
  3. C

Switch only Presets not CC on Switchblade 8F

Hello. Expecting my switchblade tomorrow and basically using only 2 routing scenarios with it- 1 with my Mobius in amp effects loop and 1 with it in front of amp. This means there are 2 switchblade presets. Switchblade will also receive cc messages for each LT preset to have certain loops...
  4. C

Linking Buttons

Hi. My effects page is set up to turn off various effects on/off - 1 button is for Mobius. When I hold that button, it takes me to the Mobius "favorites" page. This is set to change to various Strymon Mobius presets. On the favorites page, I don't really see the point for me to turn Mobius...
  5. C

Strymon Presets

Hi. I have a page setup to change to favorite presets on Strymon Mobius. When I change any RJM preset, it will change to a specified Mobius preset. Then I can navigate to a page and switch between some favorite Mobius presets. I noticed on a couple of RJM presets that it is not changing to...
  6. C

Disable IA button for a Preset

Hi -- I have a page set up to turn off and on various effects via CC message. When I am on my amp lead channel, there is no way I'd ever want to turn on my fuzz pedal as it would be unpleasant for all involved. Anyway I can disable option to turn it on for certain presets???
  7. C

Map a button to a preset

Hi......My setup is a Diezel midi amp and various midi pedals. The amp does not respond to specific Midi program #s or CC - it has a learn mode where amp remembers which channel is for each Mastermind preset. My approach to setting up the LT is basically centered around that limitation. I...
  8. C

Strymon - reloading preset

Hi. I just noticed that if I change the "Type" on any Strymon pedal and reload the preset on Mastermind, the Strymon will not reload the preset. So for example, if the Strymon preset is using dtape type and I move the dial to Digital and then reload the preset with Mastermind,the Strymon pedal...
  9. C

Strymon Device PC-/+

Hello. I set up a page for each strymon pedal to scroll up and down presets. 2 buttons for each of 3 pedals. It works but is also changing amp channels on my Dielzel midi amp. Everything is on separate midi channel and all is good with other CC and program changes.. Any setting to prevent...
Back