Search results

1. P

Bogner GoldFinger SL 45 - cable pinout

Hello, I have RJM MAG. Do you have somebody cable pinout for Bogner Goldfinger SL45 please? And do you know what is type of switching is used? Latching or momentary? many thanks for a help. Petr
  2. P

Victory Countness MKII - what type of interface cable

Great, thanks a lot for quick answer. Cheers Peter
  3. P

Thanks a lot for answer. Coutness MKII has two footswitch jacks. First is for channell switching (2 - way latching) and second for change of EQ map (original MKI x new MKII - nomod function). Nomod footswitch jack is one way latching.
  4. P

Hello Everyone! Do you have somebody experience with interface cable for Victory amps. I have Victory Countness MKII and I don't know what is right choice. AC-2QTRSA-10 or AC-4QTRSA-10 or ... ? Thanks for a help Peter
  5. P

Mini Effect Gizmo and Mesa Mark V

I'm from Czech Republic (middle Europe). I have distance about 1000 km to nearest RJM dealer (www.looperparadise.de).
  6. P

Mini Effect Gizmo and Mesa Mark V

Hi all, Do you have anybody experience with Mini Effect and Mesa Mark V. I tested many midi loopers (e.g. G-Lab), but I have problem with timbre of tone. Each tested midi looper had negative impact to sound of Mark V. I tested e.g. the same G-Lab with Engl Sovereign, and I didn`t have any...
  7. P

Mini Amp and MESA MARK V - reverb - inverse logic

I found solution in older discussion viewtopic.php?f=6&t=190&p=888&hilit=reverb+mark+V#p888 Great :-)
  8. P

Mini Amp and MESA MARK V - reverb - inverse logic

Hello, I have Mesa Mark V and Mini Amp Gizmo. All things working very well, but I have one "obscurity". When I want turn on some feature e.g. channel I or EQ, so I have to turn on appropriate switch. Only switch#8 - REVERB has inverse logic. When is switch#8 off, so reverb is on. Why ? many...
Back