Search results

1. T

Support device Audio Source LA LADY

Easiest thing to do (in order to control bypass) is to purchase a (mini) effect gizmo. Then your GT16 controls the gizmo, which kills the bypass. If you dont want to go that route and are good with electrical and a soldering iron, you can swap out the typical 3PDT stomp switch on most effect...
  2. T

What case is GT22 in on RJM homepage?

check out https://www.roadcasesusa.com/. Not sure if that is exactly what is in the picture, but i ordered one for my GT16 a month ago and couldn't have been happier.
  3. T

Preset Button

i did something similar where i have 3 global tones on my main song page. Make all of your "global tone" buttons in one specific group, add a IA action to the system--> preset of whatever patch you want and only choose the IA Link option. Let me know if that helps...
  4. T

External Switch to change Song and Preset

Would overriding the Ext Switch action in the preset menu, then adding necessary IA actions for that particular switch to change to the song/preset you need to go to, work?
  5. T

Ability to get Axe FX III Scene Names into IA Button

For the time being i got things working in a more "manual" fashion by creating IA buttons (Send/Update on PC Change, Only ON Msgs) that send both a PC change to the AxeFX for the preset selection then a CC for a scene change. But i have to create a button for every distinct preset/scene i create...
  6. T

So i am probably just doing a bad job at explaining my issue/question. I understand you can import AXE FX Presets into the GT and get the scene names within the presets and then essentially construct your preset for a song or whatever around that specific AXE Preset. What i am asking is the...
  7. T

Export List Based Preset & Corresponding Loops/PC &CC Commands

It would very useful if there was a way where you could export the entire preset list and exactly what loops via a gizmo are being used and what PC/CC Commands are being sent to MIDI based devices; in a list-based/table (CSV,Excel) based view. This way if i decide that i need to change a preset...
  8. T

Is there a way (if not...It would be nice if there was) to dynamically load scene names from an Axe FX III preset into the buttons that controlled switching AxeFx scenes via cc commands. I know that you can load the presets and scenes names as actual presets within the GT, however this solution...
  9. T

Gizmo Loop Turning Off - Two Buttons w/ Same Loop Enabled

No Worries. Bring on the coffee! Thanks again as always for the assistance!
  10. T

I have seen this post (http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/erratic-gt16-and-effects-gizmo-loop-switching.3185/), and i can turn off 'Send off Messages' for the button group which solves part of the issue, but that would mean i would have to add off commands manually for every button...
  11. T

I know i am probably missing something simple here however for the life of me i cannot figure this one out. I have a few buttons on a setup page that i use to check my levels of analog pedals (all buttons are grouped, so only one pedal is on at a time) . I have a MorningGlory V4 on two of these...
  12. T

[DONE] IA Action - Ability to turn off all buttons in group

Having the ability to turn off all buttons in a group when triggering a separate button would be useful in my configuration. I have a few buttons belonging to groups that do not utilize the update/send on PC option.
  13. T

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

I can check the "Ignore Incoming PCs" box but then it returns the first AFX preset to the GT on boot and overrides whatever preset may have originally been loaded. Also having this flag checked makes the tuner get disabled as soon as it is selected. Best thing i have found is keeping the 'Send...
  14. T

IA Actions List View

I think it would be good if we could have a way to see all of the IA actions and corresponding buttons triggering them in a list based view. This would have helped troubleshooting my configuration yesterday, instead of having to go into every button.
  15. T

And just to state the obvious I already have different MIDI channels set in both the gizmo/AFX3 and they are configured in the GT correctly as well
  16. T

I am currently running a GT16 with an AxeFX III, effect gizmo and some analog pedals. I see that the default device config for an AFX3 has "poll state" checked, however if I leave this on, each time i switch a preset on the GT it changes the gizmo almost immediately to something different. What...
Back