Search results

1. S

SYSEX Messaging

I need to have the ability to assign Sysex messages to the individual switches... Is this something that is supported? Thanks Randy
  2. S

Kemper Profiler support

Ron, This is the reply I received from Kemper on the bi-directional midi support... "bi-directional Midi communication is not following any standard. If you find any devices communicating via Midi in both directions, these are typically manufactured by the same company e. g. Lexicon MPX G1 and...
  3. S

Kemper Profiler support

Thanks for the quick reply Ron! Please post on how things progress ....
  4. S

Kemper Profiler support

Any plans in the near future to support a pre configuration of this device ...similar to what you are doing with the Axe-FX? Thanks, Randy
  5. S

First video posted!

Why such a price premium over the LiquidFoot LF+Pro+ ? I like your product and have been waiting for it but You should reconsider your pricing vs your competitiors IMHO....
  6. S

Suggestions, please!

This was just released from Avid...disregard the audio interface piece...but the assignable controls are interesting.. http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=pro ... p=AV-HP-S3
  7. S

Suggestions, please!

Ron, Can you share any details on the editor for Mac? The primary use I will have for the GT is midi control of a digital mixer (Yammy 01V96) and potentially ProTools. I'm curious how the S/W might ease in the midi linkage with this device... Randy PS If you are looking for Beta testers for...
  8. S

Suggestions, please!

Ron, I understand you are looking into the possibility of having the GT have some form of DAW control as well.. I'm a ProTools user and just based on experience, my wish list would be to have the ability at a minimum to do full transport control. Also it would be really cool if you could...
Back