Search results

1. N

Rig Schematic

And the answer is yes. You can run multiple pedals off the one DC line. If you look at the picture i gave you the link to, he is running that mute box he made and the wah off that one line it. So if I were you I'd run one DC line out of your Pedal Power > Snake > interface > Pedals...
  2. N

Rig Schematic

No problem. Anymore questions just let me know. Good luck
  3. N

Rig Schematic

Okay you have to make a few decisions. Do you just want to power your tuner or do you need to power your wah as well? if you need to power your wah and tuner i THINK (very very key word) you can run a DC line out of your rack (just connect it to your Pedal Power or DC Brick or whatever you have...
  4. N

Rig Schematic

6 pin XLR? I've seen 5 pin XLR (aka MIDI) and 7 pin XLR (aka MIDI). For five pin MIDI which is what almost all MIDI devices run (gmajor, GCX, ground control pro, etc) i use Mogami cable. If you go to that website i sent you before (redco) > bulk cable > Misc Bulk Cable > Mogami W2948. If this...
  5. N

Rig Schematic

no problem! let me know how it goes
  6. N

Rig Schematic

I'm rather new to the whole thing and the interfaces on the pedalboard are easy to make. I just ordered an empty pedal enclosure (pedalpartsplus.com), drilled it, and wired up jacks on either side of the enclosure. As long as you know how to solder TS (just regular guitar cable), TRS (stereo...
Back