Search results

1. M

PBC 10 program change map

Hi there! Is there a way to assign a midi program change from an external controller to the PBC 10's "Global preset" (in "Setlist=none" mode...). Thank you!
  2. M

Amp send/return phase

Hi there, on a PBC 10, using the four cables method, I connected the MEG-X in a way that allows me to put some effects (loops...) before the amplifier input and some into its S/R loop. This requires a dedicated MEG-X loop to be assigned to the amp's loop: the pre-input path is wired to the...
  3. M

MEG-X not retaining loop order

Hi Ron and friends.... I programmed a MEG-X with 14 different presets: I stored various loop status (i.e. on or off) and various loop orders, since I'm using the unit with a PBC 10. Particularly, after having dedicated one MEG-X loop to the amp send/return loop, I'm moving modulation and time...
  4. M

Effects bypass question

Hi there! I'm struggling to find a way for programming my PBC in order to have this feature. Since my pedalboard is kind of busy and I'm left without two free and dedicated loops, I put two different Strymon delay pedals (Timeline and Volante) in the same loop, in series. I normally alternate...
Back