Search results

1. B

Feature Request: Minimum PC Value for Devices

Good to know! I have run into these issues with other brands however, not specifically my H90. This was just the most recent example!
  2. B

Feature Request: Minimum PC Value for Devices

Oddball one, and maybe i'm misunderstanding. But specifically with the Eventide H90, PC1=Preset 1. What's odd is, PC Offset at 1 ends up making PC2 = Preset 1. So PC Offset at 0 makes all the preset numbers and PC numbers match up, but 0 is unused on the H90. I know we can set max values, is...
  3. B

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Hey Ron, any idea when we will see Meris LVX support in the editor? I just picked one up, looking forward to getting it on the board
  4. B

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Solved! Send on Preset Change actually was not the issue, at least not for clipping diodes. I had Only On Messages enabled for the gain cycle and Clipping Diode IA's, which i'm not sure if I did intentionally or not. Regardless, switching them off solved the issue completely, and I did uncheck...
  5. B

Interesting, if I’m not mistaken my MIDI box is first in my chain. I will have to double check when I’m back in my studio this evening. What’s interesting is, all of my buttons that I use to actually manually program and change settings on the golden boy still work fine at all times. But it’s...
  6. B

Hey I’m on 4.6.2 and having trouble with my Jackson Audio Golden Boy not responding to all midi CC commands. It doesn’t seem to be very consistent, sometimes it won’t change to the right clipping diode, sometimes it will. Likewise with gain cycle. I reached out to Jackson audio and replaced the...
  7. B

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Jumping in here, any chance of Strymon Nightsky Support or will I have to build the device from Scratch? Just picked this up and looking forward to building it into some presets soon!
  8. B

PBC/6X with EBS Flat Plugs

Good to know! Thank you. I have previously used other plugs, was curious to try something new. I will be staying away from the flat plugs
  9. B

Let me clarify quickly, I'm not referring to SquarePlugs at all. I'm referring to these: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EBSICY30--ebs-icy-30-right-angle-flat-insert-cable-30cm
  10. B

Hello everyone, I am a long time RJM User and just recently decided to rebuild my pedalboard with the PBC/6X. I am looking for a solution for the stereo loops to use with my Strymon volante, and I found that EBS makes a Flat Plug version of a TRS to 2 TS Insert cable. I love how low-profile...
Back