Search results

1. ZachSelindh

Mastermind PBC Firmware 5.2.1 / Editor 5.2.0

Yeah the Retro Reel is pretty amazing. Just wanted to clarify your question since it seemed to imply that the problem was with the RJM and not with the HX One, which is incorrect and may be misleading to other users who are having the same issue we are.
  2. ZachSelindh

If you're describing the same bug you were talking about here: https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/hx-one-bypass-state-after-pc-change.6195/#post-32950 ... then the bug is with the HX One, not with the Mastermind. I have an open ticket with Line6 for the exact problem you described...
  3. ZachSelindh

[DONE] [Editor] "Preset" option for PC Actions

Thanks for adding this feature in 5.2! Guess it can be closed now that it’s integrated.
  4. ZachSelindh

@rjmmusic Just an FYI but on Mac, the new Editor wouldn't open initially: "cannot open because Apple cannot check for malicious software." Had to add it to the security exceptions by opening it from the Applications folder.
  5. ZachSelindh

Man, this is a huge update! Happy to see a feature I requested ("Preset" PC Action) and a bug I reported (external footswitches above Page 2 not controlling loop bypass) on the list of improvements. Thanks so much for your continued work! The changes you're making will enable guitarists like me...
  6. ZachSelindh

[Bug] Mastermind PBC erases saved changes on page

Incidentally, I've been using my completely new Page 9 (meaning I overwrote my Page 9 with an empty page using "Copy to Page", and recreated all my buttons from scratch) for a few days and at one gig, and I have not had a single issue with that new page. If my theory is correct, and that latent...
  7. ZachSelindh

With the "consistent_issues" file, every single power cycle. With the "fixer" file, maybe once every 20 power cycles? I'll point out that I started a completely new page on Page 9 to control my HX One. Didn't copy any buttons, started them all from scratch. That page didn't give me any issues...
  8. ZachSelindh

Here's a link to a video showing the issue. I had to power cycle my PBC many times in order to recreate the issue, but it's pretty clear. https://drive.google.com/file/d/11vwTdRRr0_LYVsDK113PAIdOsrbS1YdE/view?usp=sharing
  9. ZachSelindh

Okay, I've been through so many steps trying to debug this and find the issue that I've confused myself, so I'm not surprised if anyone else following along is completely lost. So here's a concise order of operations to recreate and observe the issue: 1.) Flash the included file...
  10. ZachSelindh

Here's the file! Upon examination, I can see that in the Editor, multiple buttons are activated on the HX One button page, which explains the strange errant PC 19 & 20 messages. The IA Cycle button in the "Mute" position was previously responsible for Off/Pre/Post switching before I removed that...
  11. ZachSelindh

Okay, I have another WEIRD update. Here's what I did: 1.) Created a new .rjs Editor file with blank presets, and exported those presets. 2.) Opened my latest file, and imported those "empty/blank" presets. 3.) Created a song with a few new presets with various button states on Page 4. Send...
  12. ZachSelindh

Alright, while troubleshooting this afternoon, I tried a Factory Reset. And... strangely enough, the issue seems to have been resolved. I can't recreate the problem, with either my previous "buggy" file or my most recent file with Group changes. This is definitely good news for me, I obviously...
  13. ZachSelindh

I've attached my file that gave me issues on Friday night. But I'll point out that although the issue seemed related (same button/device page was affected), it resolved itself after a power cycle, and I've been unable to replicate it in my subsequent testing today. HOWEVER, if I flash the file...
  14. ZachSelindh

Update: Well, the problem reared its head last night at a gig. My newly Group 6’d button page wasn’t sending any messages and not showing presets’ saved button states. BUT I decided to power cycle my PBC just in case, and when it came back on, the buttons were all where they were saved and...
  15. ZachSelindh

HX One - Bypass State after PC Change

Sure, here's a picture of a button that switches between the previous preset and preset 1. It bypasses the previous preset after 50ms. 2ms is way too short, I couldn't even get it to work with 30ms with my HX One.
  16. ZachSelindh

I see why you'd expect that, but I just doubled the number of buttons in the new Group 6 from 9 to 18 and that new configuration is working without any bugs. The only other change I made was to move the button controlling bypass for the two HX One loops from one IA Cycle button to two seperate...
  17. ZachSelindh

I think I've fixed the issue. I moved my HX1 buttons from Button Group 1 to Button Group 6. That seemed to do the trick. Could be some bug around Button Group 1, or perhaps I have an errant button that's part of that button group that messes things up?
  18. ZachSelindh

I have a strange update: I have a gig this week that makes heavy use of my HX One (or at least tries to!) so I attempted a workaround for my Page 4 button state issue: I swapped page 4 with page 8, hoping to bypass any potential physical memory issues or latent button state bugs...
  19. ZachSelindh

HX One - Bypass State after PC Change

The real solution will come when Line 6 (hopefully) releases an update to fix simultaneous PC/CC message handling. In the meantime, you can use the System:Wait action to add some space between the two messages.
  20. ZachSelindh

I so appreciate that. I'm happy that you replicating the issue may indicate that my unit's memory isn't compromised. One addendum if it hasn't come through; to replicate the issue, I'm starting fresh from the settings file I sent every time. If I save a preset's state on the PBC, it tends to...
Back