Search results

1. U

Input Impedance Question

Thanks :) One last question... in the menu I habe settings for the audio input1: buf or unbuf... how does that differ from switching the buffer 1 on/off manually? couldn't really find anything about this in the manual...
  2. U

Input Impedance Question

I mean is it the same as a hardwired connection directly to the LA buffer after loop 4? no nothing in the signal path?
  3. U

Input Impedance Question

thanks, so if loops 1-4 are off, and the buffer 1 is also off, its like connecting the guitar gable straight to the LA sounddesign buffer? I somehow think it feels/sounds different plugging straight into the LA buffer, then into the input on the pbc. but maybe its my mind playing tricks on me :D
  4. U

Input Impedance Question

Hi, as I understand it, the input impedance of the RJM PBC 10 is 500k - is this when using the Buffer, or also when Buffers are off? I`d like to use my LA Sound Design Buffer in the insert spot between loop 4 and loop 5. I‘d use loop 1-4 for Fuzzes and octaver and vibe... but when these first...
  5. U

Did I find a bug?

well, I programmed it once more from scratch, downgraded to another Firmware version, and now it seems to be working...
  6. U

Did I find a bug?

Hi, after updating to the newest firmware, I did a fresh programming on my PBC. I made a page for programming my midi pedals (free the tone ambi space and future factory). When hitting the store switch (which I just copied from the loops page) and returning back to page 1 which contains my...
Back