Search results

1. R

Tuner and Tap Tempo

that's it! thank you!
  2. R

Tuner and Tap Tempo

Hi Ron, I'm using the AXEIII with the GT22 and I was moving some things around and somehow the tuner isn't displaying the pitch and the tap tempo isn't blinking suddenly. Everything else is working with the axeIII, blocks turn on/off and expression pedals are working. What am I doing wrong?
  3. R

Sending CC for a loop and momentary same button

Ok, that’s good advice. Thank you!!
  4. R

Voodoo labs HEX, output of loop one.
  5. R

I tried standard, jack and a tip ring sleeve
  6. R

Ron, using the GT22, I’d like to send a momentary switch to the remote of the nobles ODR1 to turn it on and also be able to send a loop on and off to a Voodoo Labs Hex for it as well. (The pedal is back in a rack, so once it’s on it can use stay on) Using the same button but I have not been able...
  7. R

Block Channel Switching for FM3

It’s not overriding any block where I have it set up to bypass only. Such as the chorus, or Rotary. Scene selection doesn’t affect that. Only affects bypassing the block and changing the channel
  8. R

Yes, in IA mode, they work perfectly. it just doesn't recall correctly on PBC preset change.
  9. R

the scenes work great and are recalling on the PBC preset change, which is what I was wanting. What's happening is unexpected channel changes on the drive block when preset changes happen on the PBC. Are you saying that the button assigned to the drive block channel on the RJM can't override the...
  10. R

The buttons marked: Zen Drive, Rat, RC, and KOT are buttons that I want to change the channel on the drive block. they are on Page 2 and 3. These recall perfectly in the IA menu, just don't recall on PBC preset change. they just go to a random channel.
  11. R

Hi Ron, I'm using the PBC/6x to change the channel on the Drive block on the FM3. I've assigned the buttons I want to use, each button for a different channel, added them as group 1, then followed your instructions from another thread. I'm using all of the stock sysex commands provided. I'm...
  12. R

GT22 switching both AXE FXIII blocks AND Hex on/off using IA and standard presets

Hi Ron, that didn't work. I've attached the file so you can see what I'm doing wrong.
  13. R

GT22 switching both AXE FXIII blocks AND Hex on/off using IA and standard presets

Ok, I'll make sure those are checked. do they need to be checked for each button? what about blocks that are assigned via CC# (the ones that didn't auto load to the GT22?
  14. R

Hi Ron, I'm sure this is covered somewhere, but I couldn't find it. I have the AXE FX III setup as a device and buttons are assigned to blocks. They turn on and off if I click the button, but they don't "obey the GT22 button state" as a preset. (Presets are standard presents to recall loops on...
  15. R

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

Is there a list somewhere of all of the defaults?
  16. R

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

Question: I have the GT22 running with the AxeFXIII through sysex and it pulled in some blocks, but not all the blocks. I don't plan on using all the blocks, so is there a way to add the block bypass and channels switch for a new block directly from the editor?
  17. R

Phantom power unit for GT22?

Awesome! Thx for all the help
  18. R

Ok, where do I get that cable?
  19. R

MIDI7MF from BTPA
Back